Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Beowulf Unplugged

Being my translation of Beowulf put through paranoid dictation software

I

Jimmy I will come with this DJ 
has a claim can you please 
give more to glory and great D. 

Get some skilled Harry 
he's made this season hold  
face-to-face if you arrived here 
empty-handed he found finding 
ET waxing reach you guys
to meaning if he was on a free 
triathlon win Olympic patient 
could be a really good King 
Constantine the Great  
chance to heal the people 
at the language leaving the poor
and see for Paul came then 
things in the north 
of the great life-giving granted  
skills and on and on to say 
she's a young man what good deed
to his father show that you 
can send it doesn't but thanks for the old page  
will end him on his loyal companions 
his fiery D. wanted people and when
war comes buildings and trees.

When destiny call him still 
in his strength skill deposit 
on his last voyage search engine led me 
to Friday's kingdom his dearest friends  
Kerry campaign the safer way 
to Walter have to tell him when 
he's time we just wanted 
to let that fool a long friend 
of this can be.

Papa Ray KLA special 
IC came amid a wristed 
under the mom is my tea party 
morning the law was of love 
ring get around him a great Tricia's  
on him on ice, Tricia's tickets 
from sorrow land. The warlike you 
correctly pointed a soul to Google 
mail and on his birthday 
since the prices I have not said 
that if we take this shit
is interested into that he's grateful 
nation sent you more frankly 
he who I have been on the way 
the child they stood me in his hands 
and nothing else. Last a second 
golden hi about the least issue 
to the oceans we watching it 
when do the troubled hi hero 
who Weissman no one can say  
that after he's left fatherless 
to you for this building room teach  
people wisely and long for the half day 
3-D tennis can you teach  
people into special sky oh I.
And from the house 
during spring for children 
hey gab podcast good holiday 
and you say in my head 
is clean off the wall 
scope things on the listing 
me after him how to build it 
will cost 1,000,000x30 p.m.  
been screwed my cheek 
and see if you wanted to war.

In Huntington Beach and my SQL
a high cable past 12 get back 
at the gift giving me the making 
a novel to tell them in hereafter
many people submit the letter 
with cold came to be built despite 
cold and it lasted fully finished 
the highest of houses. Named a hero 
whole of the Royal stag and royalty
D. Raincity ceases he  
had promised the full cool fire pages 
on cable before aged malice  
broke the blood bond it's due time.
Where do we were laughing
the whole talk to some type 
of one such a learning outside 
in the night and easy cutting 
the doctor gave him a nice woodcraft 
told the site is the best man 
in the world making.

Have a great one will be a shining 
claims we will check in 
from the Simon leaving leaving 
Islam I learned violence.
His name is Grendel 
stoker launches morph same way 
to make it vanish team released 
line 15. If a key nuclear 
father of monsters 
when McCain made it his brother 
Abel going drinking deep 
into the deep reaches 
five from his side.
I'm from him sprang amongst races 
Vegas hotels underworld spirits  
and agree giants to date 
to strive for golf. Doug 
that would've been a tease.

 
II

I'm the night covered window 
cracked up to the high hole 
where the ring games let's test 
to see the sun rose 5 
from dreaming minds they need 
nothing to men's ministry. 
Greenman 3-D Grendel 
and his inchoate sleep. 
Fishy things just like his hunger 
and hurry time send this body 
pressing plans. He hurry bed time
body cavities come before 
the sun could show he can't reach them 
and discovered love you doing 
banquet. Last thinking place 
is doing much to lower the session 
side of morning. His main living 
besides the glut state tax 
too late to correct. Manchester nice 
facility continued my name is playing 
if he told me that the court and so do I. 
The house today T. Telling me 
it was billed glad 12 inches long 
beach at English heritage hostage 
came to tell him when the Swingos 
case back into Danish language 
was made peace was possible 
that recompense tinted up 
for much more than 40. 
My man status big steak 
and I'll be more sleep 
and don't let it to be endless 
night fishing you smash the old 
and young men cannot night  
with the Phillies going to school 
like it's a secret. Dismal store 
kinda lame and hey check it 
three times he ruled and he lost 
an interview before the gift 
find no new with love say 
was half his spirit broken off 
in the empty center 
counsel pondering plans against  
the hard but off the bed 
praise to the wrong college.
Such is the price in height 
if he can play today to kiss 
and leads his ignorance
like this isn't just today 
but trusting souls in the file  
and I really come full today.
HSA him too on his big day 
seeks to know each contestant 
and is fined and his father’s times.

 
III

Simon Hochstein greeted I'm sorry 
wise and strong lady and then I hate  
to strong distrust, too cool too constant 
to hit it after these people.
You send me feeling the night 
with Tara Sennheiser like saying love 
to think he is going to see you.
Is the strongest man who once he ordered  
a good she said he would select sale 
this one so I can bring his warriors 
just walking dog as he wants them. 
No one can give him 
my text size is being studied 
the uneven and HTC.
On from the geeks people  
he changed campaigns and 15 together 
related down to the way for us.
It's sure under the faith-based sleep sheep 
way to wait current copacetic 
and send to see skilled punches pulled 
a dictation stick to its trial. 

Into the breast of April driveway 
where you want you can trust that.  
You will appreciate he gets attention 
to win taking. I was the way 
on the second day to see fairies 
for when gauging man send me 
dead as if the claim.
Shining sea cliff and white hate plans
thanking God for smooth crossing
safely the more is more than she,
talk to land their name shit sprinkling. 
From his secret solstice buildings
warden bears anthrax books.
You and I hope you haven’t 
been playing and wanted to.
Last you would be me.

He writes to the Scholle showcase theater 
and see if we have an informal way. 
What manner of men on you man
where you at your pool cue up
to the way this way come.
What is your business?

He was the CEO. I need to watch Manny’s
landed on seeming goodnight
to message you. 
Visit before you know my time.
If I think she’ll be a wasteland
with Lisca I will play it tonight
but would believe that I won’t make it.
Nor have I seen in my Shia mood
what the new sound man he stands  
before me. He's gonna chill just stopping fine, 
Macy's looks like its nature.
Now I can mind to hear your name 
and/or the beach where you will be  
labeled spies. Strangers he is
playing to type up.

 













No comments: